|How to open a Citicar account?|
- First, fill out the application form and then fax back to us. Fax number is 718-707-9099. We will prcess your application as soon as we receive it.
|What is Preferred Service? What's the difference
between Preferred Service and Corporate Service?
- Citicar proudly offers Preferred Service. It is
a gurantee of "On Time" pick up in a current model Lincoln Town Car
or 2001 Volvo driven by a seasoned motorist. This service is
available by 24 hour reservation only through Citicar's business
office. Please call 718-707-9000 to make your reservation or get price quotes.
|What is Chapter 49? What's the surcharge
of 2% for?
- On May 25, 1999 Governor Pataki signed into law Chapter 49 of the Laws of 1999
establishing the New York Black Car Operators injury Compensation Fund, Inc. (The Fund).
The Law requires all black car and limousine dispatch bases providing service in
New York State to separately charge, collect and remit to the Fund a surcharge of 2% on
gross billings for services provided to you and after Octorber 1, 1999.
The proceeds of this surcharge will be administered by the Fund to secure the payment of
workers compensation for claims made by black car and limousine operators who are injured
while providing service.
|Is there an official letter from New York Black
Car Operators' Injury Compenstaiton Fund, Inc.?
- Yes, please click here to view
the original letter.
|What credit cards does Citicar accept?
- Citicar accepts all major credit cards, including American Express, Master, Visa and Diners.