|2012 RATE SUMMARY-
LISTED BELOW IS A SUMMARY OF FEES.
Please note that all rates are flat rated in Manhattan by geographical zones and in the Boroughs rated from zip code to zip code.
Out-of-state calls are rated by town.
- $18 minimum charge per ride
- $8 minimum per stop en route in Manhattan
- $11 minimum per stop en route in the Boroughs
- $20 Out-of-City: Stop in same town
- 50% off book rate for stops in different towns each town (out-of-city)
- $51 per hour waiting time, rated in increments of 5 minutes ($4.25 per 5 minutes)
- $60 per hour time calls, 2 hour minimum within Manhattan (unlimited stops), 20% gratuity.
- $17 minimum for local no show
- $130 Two-way theater calls (advanced reservation required)
- Airport charges: $44 LaGuardia, $65 JFK, $74 Newark, $92 Teterboro, $114 WEA
- $12 service charge for pick up in airport baggage claim or gate area, plus parking. (Service charge includes first 15 minutes waiting time at no charge)
- $7 service charge for package delivery
- $7 service charge for out-of-town pick ups
- 6 Passenger stretch limousines rates starting at $85 per hour, 2 hour minimum, 20% gratuity
- Courtesy ‘quick stops’ en route, No Charge
- Processing fee for each ride
- 20% service charge on major credit cards
- 20% gratuity on all cash calls
- Fuel surcharge may apply